I kept seeing blog posts and Facebook posts about Young Living essential oils, and how marvelous they were. I’ve been on a quest to use more natural methods and products in my home, and the use of essential oils kept coming up. I already use my favorites (lemon, orange, tea tree or eucalyptus) when I make soap nuts liquid for laundry. I also wondered if I could extend the use of essential oils into more facets of my life, and I have!
Our favorite uses for essential oils now include:
- diffusing oils to help us sleep
- adding some to our soap nuts solution to clean the kitchen and bathroom
- rubbing oils on our feet to get rid of a cold or to help us relax
- easing indigestion, stomach aches or constipation
- flushing out intestinal Candida!
- using Valor on our big toes to reduce snoring
- using the PanAway roll-on to ease muscle tension
HOW TO ORDER
When it comes to essential oils, Young Living sets the standard for purity and authenticity. Young Living monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process. This unrivaled commitment to quality means that you can be assured that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective.
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member or Retail Customer via the Young Living website.
I recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member, as you will get a 24% discount off every product. To maintain your wholesale member status, you only need to spend a minimum of ~$50 per year.
—-> Sign up now! <—-
Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit ($173 CAD/ $150 US):
- Eleven 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Peace & Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor, Joy and Stress Away
- A home diffuser (retail value alone is ~$100)
- Aroma Glide roller attachment (turns any oil into a roll-on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
USES FOR THE OILS IN THE PREMIUM KIT
LAVENDER (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential oils. Therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin. Lavender has been clinically evaluated for its relaxing effects. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing – physically and emotionally.
PEPPERMINT (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Scientists have researched it’s effect on the liver and respiratory, improving concentration and mental accuracy.
LEMON (Citrus limon) has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function.
FRANKINCENSE (Boswellia carteri) was considered more valuable than gold in ancient times and used to treat every known ill to man. It’s known for it’s anti-tumoral, immunostimulant, antidepressant, & muscle relaxing benefits. It is also stimulating to the limbic system of the brain and the hypothalamus, pineal, and pituitary glands.
VALOR is an energy balancing blend of Rosewood, Blue Tansy, Frankincense, and Spruce in a base of pure Almond Oil. Valor works with the bodies electrical and nervous system.
PURIFICATION is an antiseptic blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca, Lavadin and Myrtle.
PANAWAY is a blend of Wintergreen, Clove, Peppermint and Helichrysum, and is used to relieve muscle pain with a warming feeling.
PEACE & CALMING is a gentle, fragrant blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. It promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to calm tensions and uplift spirits.
THIEVES is a highly antibacterial blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus and Rosemary. With the threat of strange viruses and antibiotic-resistant germs, you can feel safe with Thieves Oil! Named after 15th century Thieves who rubbed these oils on themselves during the plague so as not to contract the disease while robbing the dead. Thieves has a 99.96 % kill rate against airborne microorganisms.
JOY is a luxuriously exotic blend of Rose, Bergamot, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Geranium, Jasmine, Palmarosa, Roman Chamomile & Rosewood. Has uplifting overtones that create magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When diffused, it can promote balance, harmony and well-being.
STRESS AWAY is an aromatic blend of Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea and Lavender that encourages relaxation and helps normalize the body’s response to stress.
Disclaimer: This information is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from a serious disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician. The suggested uses apply only to the use of therapeutic grade Young Living essential oils.
SIGNING UP FOR YOUNG LIVING OILS
1. Click here for the sign-up page.
2. Select “Sign Up As: Wholesale Member”. Retail customers do not receive the 24% discount.
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If not, please fill in 1990641 for both Enroller ID and Sponsor ID.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info.
5. Create your password and PIN which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you choose which starter kit you would like (the Premium Kit is the best deal!). You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
7. If in the United States, set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. Confirm your order. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I learn more information?
Our Facebook page publishes a few times a week, and offers content about the products, as well as other relevant information. You can join if you just want more info, as it is not a requirement to purchasing wholesale.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, if you would like to earn commissions as an Independent Distributor then simply enroll in Essential Rewards, a monthly auto-ship program.
Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
No. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply order whenever you and your family need it. You only need to order 50PV (~$50) per year to maintain your wholesale membership, and this is very easy to do.
What is Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards (ER) is a monthly auto-ship program for Young Living. Each month, they will ship you the oils or products you want. Enrollment in ER also gives you special benefits, such as free product, access to exclusive promos, special discounts on kits, and discounted shipping.